Richard Marx and Dinna Lewis -- At The Beginning
We were strangers starting out on our journey
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you
No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start
And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
Wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you
And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
Wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart
And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
Wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep going on
Starting out on our journey
Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep flowing
In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning
with you
Richard Marx -- Right here waiting
Ocean apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
Waiting for you
Keating Ronan -- When you say nothing at all
It's amazing
How you can speak
Right to my heart
Without saying a word,
You can light up the dark
Try as I may
I could never explain
What I hear when
You don't say a thing
The smile on your face
Lets me know
That you need me
There's a truth
In your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me
Whenever I fall
You say it best
When you say nothing at all
All day long
I can hear people
Talking out loud
But when you hold me near
You drown out the crowd (The crowd)
Try as they may
They can never define
What's been said
Between your
Heart and mine
The smile on your face
Lets me know
That you need me
There's a truth
In your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me
Whenever I fall
You say it best
When you say nothing at all
The smile on your face
Lets me know
That you need me
There's a truth
In your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me
Whenever I fall
You say it best
When you say nothing at all
You say it best
When you say nothing at all
You say it best
When you say nothing at all
The smile on your face
The truth in your eyes
The touch of your hand
Let's me know
That you need me
You say it best
When you say nothing at all
You say it best
When you say nothing at all
Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore -- Way back into love
I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's gotta be something for my soul somewhere
I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end
Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens -- Breaking free
We're soarin', flyin'
There's not a star in heaven
That we can't reach
If we're trying
So we're breaking free
You know the world can see us
In a way that's different from who we are
Creating space between us
'Till we're separate hearts
But your faith it gives me strength
Strength to believe
We're breaking free
We're soarin'
Flyin'
There's not a star in heaven
That we can't reach
If we're trying
Yeah we're breaking free
Oh we're breaking free
Ohhhh
Can you feel it building
Like a wave the ocean just can't control
Connected by a feeling
Ohhhh, in our very souls (very souls)
Rising 'till it lifts us up
So everyone can see
We're breaking free
We're soarin'
Flyin'
There's not a star in heaven
That we can't reach
If we're trying
Yeah we're breaking free
Ohhhh runnin'
Climbin'
To get to that place
To be all that we can be
Now's the time
So we're breaking free
We're breaking free
Ohhhh, yeah
More than hope
More than faith
This is true
This is fate
And together
We see it comin'
More than you
More than me
Not a want, but a need
Both of us breaking free
Soarin'
Flyin'
There's not a star in heaven
That we can't reach
If we're trying
Yeah we're breaking free
Breaking free
Were running
Ohhhh climbin'
To get to the place
To be all that we can be
Now's the time
Now's the time
So we're breaking free
Ohhhh, we're breaking free
Ohhhh
You know the world can see us
In a way that's different from who we are
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus -- Your Guardian Angel
When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I've figured out
How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Cuz you're my, you're my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away,
Please tell me you'll stay, stay
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok
Though my skies are turning gray
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Avril Lavigne -- When you're gone
I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
is made up on your side
When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you
I haven't felt this way before
Everything that I do
reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
are lyin' on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do
When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you
We are made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
Oh oh oh oh oh
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me
Yeah
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you
戴佩妮 -- 怎样
我这里天快要黑了
那里呢
我这里天气凉凉的
那里呢
我这里一切都变了
我变的懂事了
我又开始写日记了
而那你呢
我这里天快要亮了
那里呢
我这里天气很炎热
那里呢
我这里一切都变了
我变的不哭了
我把照片也收起了
而那你呢
如果我们现在还在一起会是怎样
我们是不是还是深爱着对方
像开始时那样
握着手就算天快亮
我们现在还在一起会是怎样
我们是不是还是隐瞒着对方
像结束时那样
明知道你没有错
还硬要我原谅
我这里天快要亮了
那里呢
我这里天气很炎热
那里呢
我这里一切都变了
我变的不哭了
我把照片也收起了
而那你呢
如果我们现在还在一起会是怎样
我们是不是还是深爱着对方
像开始时那样
握着手就算天快亮
我们现在还在一起会是怎样
我们是不是还是隐瞒着对方
像结束时那样
明知道你没有错
还硬要我原谅
如果我们现在还在一起会是怎样
我们是不是还是深爱着对方
像开始时那样
握着手就算天快亮
我们现在还在一起会是怎样
我们是不是还是隐瞒着对方
像结束时那样
明知道你没有错
还硬要我原谅
我不会原谅
我怎么原谅
SHE -- 你最近还好吗
挑一张耶诞卡写上满满祝福的话
地址写的是心底你能不能收到它
天有点冷风有点大城市宁静而喧哗
这一个冬天我得一个人走回家
问自己习惯了吗
没有你每到夜里回声变得好大
有没有什麽好方法
让寂寞更听话
你最近还好吗
是不是也在思念里挣扎
你说会记得我还记得吗
你最近还好吗 (好吗)
忙碌吗累吗心还会痛吗
如果真不得已忘了我
快向快乐出发
有再多的牵挂都已没有权利表达 (没有权利表达)
旧情人给的问候比陌生人还尴尬 (还尴尬)
昨天远了明天还长回忆模糊但巨大
这样的深夜眼泪要怎样不流下 (怎样不流下)
问自己习惯了吗
没有你每到夜里回声变得好大
有没有什麽好方法
让寂寞更听话
你最近还好吗
是不是也在思念里挣扎
你说会记得我还记得吗
你最近还好吗
忙碌吗累吗心还会痛吗
如果真不得已忘了我
快向快乐出发
你最近还好吗边 (好吗)
是不是也在思念里挣扎
你说会记得我还记得吗 (哦 你还记得吗)
你最近还好吗
忙碌吗累吗心还会痛吗
如果真不得已忘了我
快向快乐出发
JS -- 做你的公主
或许你没看出来
周围的人都在猜
有种感觉正在 我们之间展开
喜欢你偶而作怪
不经意流露的坏
其实体贴实在
孩子气的胸怀
曾经有过的恋爱
彷佛一片空白
直到遇见你我才真的存在
我只想做你的公主
拥有那平凡的幸福
华丽的珍珠
不如眼底的专注
对我深深呵护
我想我是你的公主
终结这多年的追逐
当你抱着我
地球也暂停脚步
我刹那间清楚
你是我的幸福
喜欢你偶而作怪
不经意流露的坏
其实体贴实在
孩子气的胸怀
曾经有过的恋爱
彷佛一片空白
直到遇见你我才真的存在
我只想做你的公主
拥有那平凡的幸福
华丽的珍珠
不如眼底的专注
对我深深呵护
我想我是你的公主
终结这多年的追逐
当你抱着我
地球也暂停脚步
我刹那间清楚
你是我的幸福
沉潜太久的孤独 (I've been waiting for you)
这一刻获得救赎
我忽然好想哭
感激你这一路
陪我笑陪着我辛苦
无悔的付出
我只想做你的公主
拥有那平凡的幸福
华丽的珍珠
不如眼底的专注
对我深深呵护
我想我是你的公主
终结这多年的追逐
当你抱着我
地球也暂停脚步
我刹那间清楚
你是我的幸福
Friday, February 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment